Si vous souhaitez en savoir plus

Lunes, Mayo 13, 2013

Philippine Election 2013



 Halalan 2013

Mabuhay Filipinos. Since this is my head-most blog post, it'll be about the 2013 Election here in the Philippines.  The voting process of the citizens is still on-going up to 7:00 P.M.  (Filipino Time). The first thing I watched this morning is the news (Geeky, right?) and it is discreditable to say that a number of PCOS (Precinct Count Optical Scanner) machines weren't working well in some of the regions in the Philippines. There we're also other problems on the identification cards of some citizens that caused them not to vote anymore. According to my mother and on what I've watched on the news, the main problem besides the PCOS machines are the finding of names on the voters' lists, the very lengthy lines of people who desire to vote and this damn humidity because of the heat of the sun.  (I hate the summer heat but NOT summer vacation) 







How lucky is the man who's name is 
"WISELY". 


Yes, he is indeed the luckiest man in the world. Every one's vote is on him and every body's on his side. I don't know who he is but I think he's wise. HA! Just kidding, kiddos. Seriously, YOU should vote wisely. "YOU" because I am still not capable of voting cause I'm still below 18 (MINOR). So whoever is able to vote should VOTE RIGHT for our mother nation and for the future of a youth like me. VOTE SAGEMENT!




Talking about vote capability...

If and only if I had the power to vote, FRANCIS "CHIZ" ESCUDERO would top my list among the senatorial candidates. I've been familiar of this man since I was like... more or less 9 years old . (NOT sure tho!). I don't know but this man really has a great impact on me. He's knowledgeable and definitely capable. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento